Ezok: Automation for
helping MGA’s to simplify and
automate their day-to-day.
What is Ezok?
Ezok’s robotic process management platform — designed specifically for the insurance industry — helps insurance brokers reduce their costs, save time and reduce their liability by streamlining and automating routine back-office tasks and client policy administration.
“Ezok automated 35 brokerage processes for us. Today, our biggest team is in service and business, before it was administrative. In addition to not hiring more employees for processes, the tasks that remain are produced, as the repetitive tasks are more triggered at a minimum. This move was key to doubling in size in the last 3 years”
Marcel – Director in SICOOB
Insurers communicate with insurance brokers via email, API and CRM. Our goal is to make these deliveries more assertive, so instead of humans working on data updating and checking, our automation takes care of that.
Better policy intelligence delivered directly from the insurer to your CRM.
- Is your brokerage spending too much time manually updating and checking on policy information?
- Is getting accurate, up-to-date policy information from insurers a painful task?
- Ezok works directly with insurers to feed up-to-date, accurate policy intelligence directly into your CRM to eliminate the manual effort.
BULLET PROOF POLICY ADMINISTRATION
Why use ezok policy intelligence for your brokerage?
Lower your business risks
- Fewer contracting discrepancies
- Reduced operational errors
Improve your business efficiency
- Eliminate costly, manual data capture and entry
- Keep your CRM updated with the most accurate information direct from the insurer
Grow your brokerage business and revenue faster
- Focus your staff on selling vs costly policy administration
Click here to schedule a demonstration.
We believe technology is the tool to make insurance brokers a new level.
Ezok exists because we believe that the world can be made simpler with the application of technology. Our story started in 2020 developing automations for the insurance industry.